It operates with acoustic signals, which are transmitted from the surface to the BOP and are converted to 24V DC from an electronic battery pack, these in turn feed the Acoustic Valve Pack Solenoids and hydraulic operation valves, which operate from a dedicated accumulator bank to function the BOP.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: Approx. 335kg
- Dimensions: 520 x 510 x 900 mm
- Working pressure: 3.000 psi
- Temperature range: -20 to 121 deg C
- Design standard: API 16D & DNVOS-E101
- Channels: 7