Male stabs delivered with laser clad tungsten carbide overlay using a DNV approved brazing procedure & qualification. Female stabs delivered with Inconel 625 inlay.
- C/K and Booster Female Stab (Box)
- 625 Inconel inlay – corrosion resistance stainless material with hardness equivalent to 300 HB. Due to the Inconel properties, boxes can be repaired without the need of any heat treatment.
- C/K, and Booster Male Stab (Pin)
- Overlay hardness equivalent to 650 HB (superior to the Colmonoy #5 which is the industry standard for this type of product)
- Application via HVOF and robotic laser – Tungsten carbide applied onto the pin by high velocity oxygen fuel. The Tungsten carbide is then bound by a heat controlled laser melting the overlay into the base material, not affecting the base material properties. This LCWC hard face is an overlay that will not crack / flake off the base material.
- Hydraulic Male Stab (Pin)
- Same process applies to the hydraulic pin without the use of laser fusion.