The High Pressure Equalized Swivel is ideal for dynamically positioned rigs, but broadly used on any drape hose connection. Our technology utilizes pressure equalized rings for 360 degree movement at a constant low torque, irrelevant of the pressure applied.
Stress in coflex hoses caused by rig movement results in wear and fatigue, which can lead to a reduced working life or even failure.
To serve the industry better Sub Sea Services has developed and patented a high pressure equalized swivel. Many of the major drilling companies have already switched to our HPE Swivel, as it can operate in all conditions as our special design and method of pressure equalizing makes it highly efficient.
Combined with our modified slip joint the HPE Swivel secures a safe operation that is also highly cost-effective. The swivel range from 2 1/16 to 4 1/16 in size with MWP rated from 5.000 to 20.000 psi.
- Non separation force, pressure compensated
- Rotates continously in both directions at full working pressure
- Sizes from 2 1/16 to 4 1/16
- MWP rated from 5.000 to 20.000 psi
- Sour gas service
- End connections, API specifications or other
- DVR in accordance with NPD regulations
- Patent US 7.654.583.B2